Soal Bahasa Inggris kelas 3 SD (three themes of rooms, clothes, and Animals)


Fill in the blank!

1.   W     R     H      U      E
2.        E      U      I        Y
3.              H     O L  
4.   T              L     T
5.        T      D     N T 
6.   C     W
7.   M         N       E      K   
8.   J  A         I        O      R  
9.    H  E      D       A  S      E  R  
10.                  S       I      T
11.                 T      O       S  E      S 
12.                       K  I      T
13.                   P       R  K      N  G      O  T
14.                   C       O  C       D  I      E
15.                        I        E  R
16.                   L      B  R      R  Y
17.                   C       A       S        O  O  M
18.                   C       N  T     E  N
19.                        R  E       S 
20.                  G      O       E  S  


Fill the sentences below!

1.      A: What does crocodile eat?
B: Crocodile eats meat
2.      Unyil: Where does panda live?
Usro: ....................................
3.      Naruto: What do giraffes eat?
Sakura: ................................
4.      A: Where do Zebras live?
B: ...................................
5.      Siska: Where will you go?
Alegra: ............................... 
6.      Sutan: May I go to the teacher room?
Andi: ...............................................
7.      Dana: What are you wearing?
Wahyu: ...........................................
8.      Shiva: do you like wearing coat?
Rara: ............................................
9.      Wahyu: are you wearing a tie?
Andi: .......................................
10. Ipin: are panda like meat?  
Upin: .....................................


Find the words! There are fifteen words.
Q
W
E
R
T
E
A
C
H
E
R
R
O
O
M
H
Z
L
I
B
R
A
R
Y
X
T
C
C
O
A
T
V
B
N
M
K
T
I
G
E
R
I
L
K
C
A
T
S
W
O
L
F
G
F
D
S
A
E
P
A
N
D
A
H
R
T
Y
U
E
L
E
P
H
A
N
T
O
P
F
O
W
A
R
E
H
O
U
S
E
K
S
H
O
E
S
R
E
U
B
G
F
L
T
R
O
U
S
E
R
S
Q
T
R
S
K
I
R
T
I
S
O
C
K
S
F
S
A
S

ARRANGE THE WORDS

1.  G-F-I-R-F-A-E                  :.................................
2. T-O-R-U-S-E-S-R              :.................................
3. J-N-A-T-O-I-R                  :.................................
4. W-R-A-E-H-E-O-U-S       :.................................
5.  J-L-U-G-N-E                     :.................................
6. P-A-L-N-T-S          :.................................
7. G-A-S-R-S              :.................................
8. R-E-V-I-R               :.................................
9. S-O-H-T-R-S          :.................................
10. C-A-T-O              :.................................


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes